If you have a job you wish to post to our website, contact the webmaster.
Company: Sub Zero - Wolf
Job Title: Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Porcelain
Location: Fitchburg, WI
This position will require a high level professional engineer that will involve complex work assignments of a broad scope. The successful candidate will investigate cutting edge technologies in all areas of appliance manufacturing.
- Ensure quality goals set for porcelain enameling process are meeting or exceeding expectations
- Lead continuous improvement projects related to porcelain enameling process. Both at supplier and internal initiatives
- Work closely with design engineering new product teams to ensure minimal issues with new porcelain enameled parts
- Participate in supplier audits or qualifications as a technical expert
- Comprehensive understanding of Manufacturing Processes
- Research and recommend new process development as appropriate
- Ability to build and maintain relationships to solicit input/communication from manufacturing engineering and design engineering on advanced process technologies
- Must have proven ability of working on difficult projects requiring a high degree of originality and ingenuity
- Demonstrated ability to learn/implement new technologies
- Will provide work direction and technical expertise to lab personnel
- Manage the process and/or project to get desired results within established timelines
- Proven ability to work 'hands on' with all levels within an organization to solve complex problems
- Will be responsible for applying Concurrent Engineering Principles
Expericence and Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Industrial or Mechanical)
- Ten years of experience in manufacturing and Engineering
- Experienced engineer with 5+ years background in Porcelain enameling and other coating processes (i.e. powder coating, paint, etc)
- Knowledge and application of engineering techniques, such as DOE, process capability, etc.
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and knowledge of Solid Works
For more information and to apply for the job, follow this link.