2018 IEI Congress
The Porcelain Enamel Institute, Inc. is seeking papers on topics as listed below for the 24th IEI Congress in Chicago, IL, USA from May 28-31, 2018. Below is a listing of the deadline dates for the abstract, final written paper and final PowerPoint presentation - please be mindful of these dates as late entries cannot be included.
Deadlines and Important Dates
Complete papers must be received - November 1, 2017
Final PowerPoint slides must be received - February 28, 2018
Complete Work Instructions
All papers must be received by the November 1, 2017 deadline to be properly included in the Congress Proceedings Book.
- All text must be written in English. The text should provide a clear description of the aims, methods, and results of the study. Concluding remarks and acknowledgements may be given at the end. Emphasis should be on the results of the study. A list of references must be reported.
- The written texts must be submitted as a .doc or .docx file to Stewart Hackler.
- Please name the complete work file as follows: first author's surname.extension (ex.: Smith.doc or Smith.docx).
- The maximum length of the complete work is six pages A4 including figures, tables and references.
Questions and Comments
- Program Chairman - Charles Baldwin (Ferro Corporation)
- Program Committee - Joe Melaro (A O Smith Corporation)
- Published Proceedings and Presentations - Stewart Hackler (PEI)
- 24th IEI Congress Director - Cullen Hackler (PEI)